Tuesday, June 28, 2005

 

God damn it (or God darn it if you prefer)

I'm on hold right now figuring out a charge for FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS on my cell phone bill that came out of completely [word edited for parental offense] NOWHERE. Wish me luck and good wishes and if everything goes completely wrong, send me money because there's no way I can pay this.

Comments:
Ouch.
Good luck with that.
And hope you have a smooth trip. I'd recommend sleeping through Ohio, it's the most dreary state in the country (although I admit I drove through it, on the way to Vermont, in the middle of the night). Pennsylvania is quite beautiful, though.

I'll leave some comments on our previous conversations, but I don't think I'll be able to get them in in a timely manner. Unfair, I know, but I'm planning on writing a very large piece on my weblog about yesterday's speech by Bush, at Fort Bragg. I just won't have the time, but I figured I should respond to everyone who took the time to respond to me. Eventually
 
No problem... Crisis averted. 500 bucks still mine.
 
No problem... Crisis averted. 500 bucks still mine.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?