Friday, June 03, 2005

 

My drunken naked party night.....

actually bland political links but PLEASE read anyway!!

Haven't given you a link in a while. I was just gonna send this to my Dad but I'll post it here:

the blog Daily Kos on the Deep Throath revelations

If there's a chunk of the population that is ripe to swallow down a revisionist history that proclaims Republicans can and have never done wrong, and the absolute opposite for Democrats, than I think chances of political conquest on our side are hopeless.

Another blogger talked about how shocking it is that there have been handfuls of modern Deep Throats that have not remained in hiding for decades, but no one seems to care what they have to say about the rampant corruption of this current administration. Oh what the heck I'll give you the link...

Billmon at the Whiskey Bar

I like billmon's theory that only new more enlightened people will solve this willfull ignorance population problem. Better find me a wife quick and get to work on those liberal babies!

So do your homework and read those links!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?